Foster’s for Lunch is up and running and taking our first orders for next week. Call 382-1822 or go to our facebook page to order. please try to have orders in no later than 10 AM the day off, the day before would be even better. This will help ensure everything ois fresh and stays affordable.Here is your menu of wonderful choices:
All sandwiches are 6 bucks and served with one side item of your choice, all homemade: potato salad, pesto pasta salad, corn relish and spinach, chips and salsa or seasonal fruit salad. Sides by themselves are 1.50
Bottled water or 12 ounce Cokes are 75 cents
1: honey roasted ham, egg salad, roasted sweet peppers, lettuce and tomato on a whole wheat roll
2. roasted turkey breast, benton’s bacon, baby spinach, roasted onion, tomato, avocado, provolone cheese and herbed mayo served in a whole wheat wrap or sourdough hoagie bun
3. pimento cheeze, benton’s bacon, lettuce, tomato, fresh basil and optional roasted jalapeno served on thick whole wheat bread
4. whole wheat pits stuffed with humus, baby spinach, olives, tomato, cucumbers, red onion and a feta cheese viniagrette
5. tuna salad, mixed baby greens, sun dried tomato pesto, artichokes and swiss cheese on rye bread
6.thin sliced pork loin, red cabbage and apple vinegar slaw, baby spinach,Dijon mustard and cheddar cheese
7. benton’s bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on whole wheat bread
8. the big ole salad: mixed greens, spinach, tomato, cucumber, onions, roasted sweet peppers, artichoke, benton’s bacon, cheddar cheese, hard boiled eggs, croutons and walnuts…served with herbed buttermilk dressing
9. any sandwich can also be made in to a salad!!! salads do not come with sides!
dressings…herbed buttermilk, italian, honey mustard and blue cheese
not bad for 6 bucks huh? and of course we can customize your order to your liking…FREE DELIVERY IN MARYVILLE AND ALCOA WITH A MINIMUM 10 BOX ORDER, OTHER WISE 3 DOLLAR DELIVERY FEE…no minimum on pickup orders….